The 2019 annual Holiday Ale Festival at Pioneer Courthouse Square in Portland is good to go to highlight 50 specialty beers, juices, and meads this year, the greater part of which are made only for this occasion! What a great method to kick of December and the Christmas season with friends!
Cozy And Warm – A Holiday Event Adults Won’t Want To Miss
The Ale Festival will occur in downtown Portland at Pioneer Courthouse Square (otherwise called Portland’s parlor) from December 14th, 2019, to December 18th, 2019. The celebration is held in an incredible area close to the TriMet Max Light Rail Blue and Red Lines so it’s effectively open and close to safe transportation.
What makes the Holiday Ale Festival special is something other than the occasion soul you feel while visiting. Every taking part distillery and cideries serves items made only for this occasion, and different lagers and juices that are served are vintage or uncommon and not regularly tapped in Oregon. This implies the things on tap at the Holiday Ale celebration can’t be found anyplace else in the country, and that by itself is sufficient motivation to go. To finish it off you’ll need to turn out and see everybody in their appalling Christmas sweaters, revolting Christmas nightgown, and terrible Christmas suits. Supporters will likewise appreciate the meet the brewer occasions being held all through the celebration just as the two nourishment sellers and independently directed cheddar and lager pairings.
In spite of being held in probably the coldest month of the year, this occasion is held in clear-bested tents warmed with gas radiators, so you’ll remain comfortable and warm as you appreciate time with companions and friends and family. There’s even a Sky Bar on a second level with extra taps and space to unwind and watch individuals underneath. You’ll additionally make the most of Portland’s merry lit Christmas tree as it fills in as a focal point for this occasion!
Celebration With A Cause
The Holiday Ale Festival will have an on-location cover and sack check, just as the Crater Lake Soda Garden, the two of which are there to bring up assets for the Children’s Cancer Association My Music RX Program. This program conveys the mending intensity of the music to youngsters and adolescents confronting malignant growth and different genuine sicknesses. The Holiday Ale Festival matches and duplicates all finances raised for this significant reason.
24th Annual Holiday Ale Festival Information
This occasion is for those 21 years and more.
- Dates/Times (2019):
- Wednesday, December 4th, 11 am-9 pm
- Thursday, December 5th, 11am-9pm
- Friday, December 6th, 11am-9pm
- Saturday, December 7th, 11am-9pm
- Sunday, December 8th, 11am-5pm
- Area: Pioneer Courthouse Square, 701 SW Sixth Ave, Portland Oregon
- Purchase Tickets: Buying an entry package is required to approach the venue. Advance general fees for one person costs $40 and including a 2019 tasting glass and 12 taster tickets plus express re-entry for all five days (wristband and 2019 tasting glass required for re-entry, subject to festival capability). Advance general fess for two is also available, as well as Advance VIP packages. You can buy tickets here. General admission is $40 but does not allow for expedited entry. Also, taster tickets can be bought for $1 each.
- Get more information: Visit the official website here, or stay up to date on the official Facebook page.
- Please Note: This event is for those 21 years and older. Festival taster glasses from previous years will not be filled. No designated driver tickets are available.
Have you ever been to the Holiday Ale Festival before? What was your favorite thing on tap? Will you be going this year? Let us know in a comment and tag those you want to go with! Please also remember to drink responsibly, plan ahead for safe transportation home, and enjoy yourself!